Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Betty

 I woke early AM, unable to fall back to sleep, after emptying my bladder. Betty's words kept playing in my head, no matter how I tried to force them to go away. All my "counting sheep tricks," failed me. After urinating several times this AM in quick succession, I realized it was due to  anxiety, Kate caused me. 

Upon reflection, I realized listening to her, was like listening to my ex husband. PTSD starting to rear its ugly head? 

Betty and those like her are the reason for all these mass and other senseless killings. "Well, they are scared, BB&B are going out of business, stores closing due to theft." 

Scared? Call cops, you do not shoot someone for pulling in the driveway, you ask, Can I help you?"

Betty said "everyone wants attention." Posting photos of their children, etc. She must use the Internet? I think she wants attention. She cries so loud, Brenda can here her, even though her apartmartmen is west of elevators, Brenda's is east, turn south, turn west again. The two elevators, and waste chute are along that west/east wall. She had Brenda make her a sign apologize for her loud crying. 

If it was someone on my floor, I would call office for a wellness check. 

Brenda & I do puzzles to relax; concentrating on finding pieces keeps mind away from dwelling on problems. Lucky we have a larger table this year; no more third chair for people to plop down and start talking up a storm. 


No comments: