Saturday, December 04, 2021

dear 223/203-1833

 dear 223/203-1833,

You must lack intelligence. For Your Information: when you call a phone # and the call is blocked by owner of that phone #, that means they DO. NOT. WANT. TO. TALK. TO. YOU. Now. Or Ever. 

Dear Whomsoever invented a way for robocall spammers to unblock a blocked number ~ well, I can not say what my sincere wish is for what shall happen to you. 

Dear 223/203-1833 ~ are you very young, too young, not to have heard the expression about building a better mousetrap? If you want to make sales, you will not get it by annoying, spamming a stranger with unwanted phone calls ~ y'all need to build a better mousetrap to have the world (or Senior Citizens) beat a path to your door.

I did not call that 800 # those annoying Medicare Advantage Insurance Plans advertise on TV. I do not want info about MAIP's. I am happy with my Medicare Advantage insurance plan. I do not need your help. I am not one to fall for your cash back promise. I know how that works already. So Shut The Duck up!

Dear 223/203-1833 I have reported everyone of those calls you made to my phone to the FTC. I am on the Do Not Call registry. If the FTC finds out who you are, expect a lawsuit and hefty fine. 

PS: Many homeless people have cellular phones. It is quite helpful for them to be able to write a number on job applications or just to have for emergencies. Imagine how annoying it must be for them to get spammed (not to mention the scams) over and over and over again.


No comments: