Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Hearts Day

"A merry heart, doeth good like medicine." ~ Proverbs 17:22 King James Bible

My signature mark is a happy face flaming heart ~ usually a female with eyelashes. I learned to make the flames watching a high school classmate ~ Elaine Tarzana. Maybe I am misspelling her name; been a long time. I do not take as much care drawing them as I used to do.

I did scan one, once; I think for My Zazzle. Since I do not have a product with it, not sure. Done long before I owned a computer, so no copies of it online anywhere. Laughter is good medicine, keeps the heart strong. Can not remember the last time I had a good laugh. Probably some goofy thing with game friend, Kat, at Facebook.

So I would end my letters with the heart and that quote ~ a be of good cheer, stay healthy reminder.

Boy do I need that message right this second. WTF is John doing? Again! This is not his usual kitchen thumps. Reminds me of someone dribbling a basketball, but much louder. Reminds me, now, of that night in January ~ or some night; think I wrote about it. Maybe not on this blog. It is 10:39PM. I would like to go to bed soon. Nothing I can do will block out that thumping.

Told my Facebook friends to have a love-ly day and whatever their little hearts desired. I tried to make mine lovely.

No comments: