Saturday, November 12, 2011

No night, night for me

night night,sleep tight,don't let the bed bugs ... shirt
Be a clothing affiliate with Zazzle.

Vicky from Gibsonia, Pennsylvania purchased my Night, Night sleep shirt. I do believe the shirt was yellow when I created it. Many changes at Zazzle, perhaps it converted to white. It can be customized, such as:
night night,sleep tight,don't let the bed bugs ... shirt
View more Sleep T-Shirts

People who purchase from my gallery become Zazzle customers which is why I can never properly thank my few and far between buyers. 

So when I spoke to Mr. Manager earlier today (11/11/11) he says he is calling Beasley's Investments. As I sit here suffering listening to that inferno buzz from Chris' TV, I wonder why I did not ask: well what am I supposed to do in the meantime? Mr.Manager was at work; I thought he worked an early morning shift; maybe it changed. Now he gets home after 8PM. Have not heard his arrival; no lights on in his upstairs apartment as far as I can see.

I am on the verge of insanity. Truly do not think I can tolerate another second of it, let alone a minute or however long it takes for Mr. Manager to remind Chris about House Rules. I consider calling the police. Feel they will not take it any more seriously than my manager ~ it is not club level volume. Yet I think a police officer tapping on Chris' door might be the thing to make him realize he can not continue to disturb his neighbor's peace.

I am so agitated, I can not think straight to do anything I should be doing. I managed to check my e-mail account and found the "Your product has sold!" message. Even that did not lighten my mood. 


No comments: