Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Irritated

My scrolling marquee at bottom of blog has been the same ever since I moved it here from my website. Now suddenly it has bunched the words so it is not readable. I messed with the html a little bit trying to fix it, with limited success. How could the html suddenly change without my touching it. AARGH!!!

And yes that is a question if someone can tell me how to fix it, I would much appreciate it.

I removed a couple of my irritated posts, wanting to keep things in sequence. That is, I write backwards, pre-dating posts, so a thought can be read in order. In this cast that would be the meaning of dreams posts. Because I could not figure out ~ yet ~ how to fix my scroll bar, I copied text to song, posting it below. Not that anyone but me ever reads it

No comments: