Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Puzzles

 March 2020, management removed community puzzle table from sunroom. Brenda asked if we could have it back, due to COVID restrictions no longer apply. Thus she & I are doing puzzles again. Our 3rd "puzzle buddy" was moved to nursing home. About a year later,Theresa, passed away. Her sister, Rose was the first of our regular group to die. Others were less frequent puzzlers.

Brenda & I still wear masks; immunocompromised. She is being treated for pancreas cancer. I have been in remission, but having PET Scan next week. Mantle Cell Lymphoma  might have returned. Brenda put up a sign informing people to use Hand Sanitizer before touching puzzle pieces. I never used it; plain old soap and water kill germs. I honor her wishes, however, and use it when puzzling.


No comments: