Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Halloween 2017



I was picked Scariest at apartment complex Halloween party. I could not get a selfie that showed the gown; thought face looked more like Michael Jackson than Ms. Vampire.



I entered apartment complex Halloween door decorating contest this year. The images did not come out too great. The clown decor did not cover entire door; having a lot of brown paper bags, thought to draw autumn leaves and put under the clown's foot. Did not like my leaves (too in a hurry to do a good job.) I guess I recycled all those brown paper bags, hence the different color side bar. 

Could not attach the webbing to almost non-existent door frame, nor hang spider, so not how I planned it, but lots of residents like it. Winners to be announced on Nov. 6th.

On top it said "Welcome All Souls" in English and Spanish (two neighbors facing my door speak ESL;) side bar said Come In, No Risk, Honest, ha, ha, ha, ha ~ again in two languages. Can not see the owl hanging on black branches. 




No comments: