Thursday, June 10, 2010

Storm Drains

A Long Beach project is tearing up streets to install a new storm drainage system. That is why Appian Way was blocked when I went for my walk.

I could not cut through the very small Will Rogers Park as I used to do ~ more construction fences. Get to Marina and benches I usually sit on are fenced in or moved. More work going one. And the water fountains were not working. Was kinda wishing I had just gone to the closer Rec Park and dealt with any tics I happened to see. Can't win for losing was how I felt that day.

There was also that chill breeze which sent me walking home sooner than I wanted to. Yet I am so glad I got outdoors even if it was only for a couple of hours each time.

Colorado Lagoon photos and info: http://coloradolagoon.blogspot.com/2010/05/beach-bummer-again.html

No comments: