Saturday, January 14, 2023

Village People

 "Goodbye, my friend, it's hard to die, When all the birds are singing in the sky..."

Another can not fall back to sleep 4AM morning, thinking...

Document on laptop: Addresses.

."what to leave in, what to leave out"

At one time I threw out all the Village people's business cards. But I kept their names, phone numbers on the Address doc. Feeling that I do not have very much time left on Planet Earth, why not just delete the entire doc, eh? But maybe I should write them letters to thank them for their help when I was Homeless in Long Beach? Update them on my life? Ah, would they even remember me?  Is the Mental Health Homeless Advocate, Village still at same address? 

"it's so hard to say, goodbye, to, yesterday"

Delete wins. But what if...

...so will just publically say Thank You. If I live a few more years, I may want to reminisce. 

No comments: