Saturday, January 14, 2023

Thank You MHHA

 Thank you MHHA Village people. 

Steve Hrenak found me at Cesar Chavez park. I think. Maybe gave me a bag lunch. Did he drive me to the Village to do an intake or just give me a biz card? It would not be like me to get in a car with a stranger. I gave him one of My Zazzle travel mugs. I do not recall what it was. I did not like it, so gave it away.

Bear, Jim Oleano 5075 Atlantic Ave #107 Long Beach, CA 90805

Shad Fossen

Herb Limoges is a New Orleans guy, says he can dance, mother lost house in the Katrina flooding, which was good, he said, because of her age, they had been trying to get her to move.

sarah Butler got married, and got a promotion, so may have new contact info. Married Chris Tower. (Or is it Towers?) Son's name is Ethan.

Shannon Legere, Program director

Mary White-Vickers no longer works there

Tabara Hearns, no longer works there.

Cherokee Morrison

Richard Hart (my boss man) ~ I worked in office filing. 

Henry Ponce (nice, a tad bit scatterbrained)

Tania Leysen (took my photograph)

No comments: