Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Secede California?


More than 120 characters allowed on the White House petition site made available by President Obama to make engaging with our government easier:


Mr. President may I respectfully ask you to issue a mandate on our behalf, that any state petitioning to secede from the nation be first required to hold a general election in said state to determine if the majority of the citizens in said state are agreeable to ceding from the Nation. 


As far as I know we are still the United States of America and our Constitution gives citizens the right to liberty. The petitioners are taking away my liberty by requesting to secede my state without asking my permission to speak on my behalf.

Read what the petition ended up as here and, please sign it. Thank you.

No comments: