Thursday, September 20, 2012

Bye Bye

Google completed the destruction of Blogger for me.

My very first blog was a Blogger blog so it is sad for me to leave. I am not sure I will be able to continue fixing dead links on sidebar, because accessing the dashboard is a eye-hurting experience. Everything blue and orange, wide spaces with no lines separating anything.

I do believe I posted images of the old and new looks a while ago. Perhaps I will be able to locate them. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

I still have one blog account ~ Word Press, I think. I will look into other blogs and start a new Homeless in Long Beach blog ~ maybe. Most of what I use this blog for now is boring anyway.

So this is bye bye ~ until such time as I start that replacement blog elsewhere.

No comments: