Friday, April 13, 2012

Reading my lease

I pulled my lease out the other day to see what it said about leaving trash bags in common areas, or use same for storage. It was still sitting on tray table, where I left it, so was reading it again today. Right up top, under resident name(s) info it states:

NO ADDITIONAL PERSON SHALL OCCUPY SAID PREMISES, OR ANY PART THEREOF, WITHOU LANDLORD'S PRIOR WRITTENT CONSENT ENDORSED HEREON.

That is covered again under number 6: USE AND OCCUPANCY.

Yet John's lease was not terminated for violation and here I sit, daily, my peace and comforts being disturbed by his Tweety bird. Well, he always violated the House Rules and Regulations regarding volumes, disturbing noises, and less frequently, LOUD talking in courtyard after 10PM and prior to 7AM.

I woke at 1:47AM one evening; can not say it was John's talking that woke, me nor that he was in courtyard. I was so dead tired, I did not remember getting up to empty my bladder, nor if I had trouble returning to sleep. I was woken again, oh, I forget the time now, by that horrid pipe rattling or rumbling noise. I think it was 4AM something. That noise would have been generated by Tweety as John should be at work.

I listen to her chattering away, remembering the morning Mr.Manager told her to keep the noise down. I want to call him and ask him to tell her to keep the noise down, not just that day but for all time. Not just the loud talking, cell phone, I am guessing in courtyard or kitchen, yelling to John, slam, bam, pound, drop, banging that goes on in that apartment. All. Day. Long. I am so tired of this, tears come to my eyes.

Good news is that Chris appears to have vacated his resident. What good does that do me only to have his constant LOUD talking, ringing phones, coughing, and so on, replaced by her. Sad.

No comments: