Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A last good deed?

On  December 22, 2011, former Saturday Night Live writer, Joe Bodolai wrote on his Facebook Status Update:

I'm alone this year and am volunteering serving Christmas dinner to the homeless. Perhaps I will be one, but I love all of you and if I make it to next year let's make it a morally, spiritually, better and funnier year.

He was found dead on Monday, December 26, 2011 in Hollywood hotel room he rented on the 19th, an apparent self-induced death. "Perhaps I will be one" sounds as if he expected to be soon homeless.


I may be violating something by pasting his status update here. But it must be public, because I found the link published elsewhere. Facebook will likely close the account, thus just adding URL here rather than link it.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002163774909&sk=wall



No comments: