Friday, April 01, 2011

Dream interpretation

Title linked to where I found this dream interpretation:

To dream that you are unable to dispose of the feces, suggests that you are unwilling to let go of your emotions. You have a tendency to hold in and keep your feelings to yourself.

Gross thing to dream about and the second time in a few weeks feces showed up in night dreams. I did not "come in contact", just saw a large turd in a toilet bowl that was under the sink. I kept pushing buttons, turning knobs on the sink trying to get it to flush. It was upsetting not being able to do so; then thought, well I can just dump the filled water bowl into the toilet, which may have been difficult due it being a toilet itself ~ sans seat, lid and tank. As is the way of dreams, the bowl may have changed into a bucket and the dream moved on to something else.

To see or come in contact with feces, signifies aspects of yourself that are dirty and negative and which you believe to be undesirable and repulsive. You need to acknowledge and express these feelings, even though it may be shameful. Release the negativity in your life. Alternatively, it may also refer to someone who is anal retentive.

While I was at the dream interpretation site, I looked up cats and dog dreams. Most often when I dream of them, it is a family pet ~ most often a deceased pet. One dream I suddenly realized I was dreaming because "Peanut can't talk". Yes pets have talked  in my dreams. The site says:

To dream of a dead pet, suggests that something that you had thought was left in the past is coming back to haunt you. Similarly to seeing your childhood home, a past pet serves the same function as trying to bring you back into that particular time period. A situation in your waking life may parallel a situation from your past and the dream is providing a means of resolving it.

No comments: