Saturday, September 29, 2007

Homeless Images

"Homeless What Image Comes To Mind? is my AC article about those lovely CSULB students I met at 's 2nd Saturday Art Walk. AC did not consider it a news article, so I just submitted it for "no pay" and "non-exclusive". Perhaps I should have left out my "editorial comments" in the article, but some people who have read my other "news" articles say they like that I do that. Sigh.

Even though I have not advertised it yet among friends, I have two awesome comments! My next post will be to highlight some of their best AC articles as a BIG THANK YOU. Won't they be surprised when I continue the news story with my personal story about how the students gave me the mat even before I told them "I'm ".

California Homeless


Posted on Thursday, May 17, 2007, @ gypsywoman

No comments: